We are very pleased to announce that we will be reopening on Monday 15th June 2020.
We have gone to great lengths to ensure we follow government guidelines, whilst continuing to care for our members and delivering a full program of activities. A review
of our practices will be done on a constant basis to reflect any updated advice. Some of the measures we have put in place will include:
- All staff will wear scrubs and other PPE such as masks; aprons and gloves will be worn where appropriate. Full perspex face shields will be worn
by staff while assisting certain members with food and drinks.
- Members will be collected by staff from their vehicle and taken into the centre to reduce footfall in and out.
- All coats/jackets will be hung in suit carriers to eliminate cross contamination.
- Fortunately we have many rooms at the centre. This will enable members to access activities whilst maintaining social
- Hand washing will be encouraged and promoted throughout the day as part of their routine activity.
- We will continue with our robust cleaning regime and sanitise after use.
- All recognised visitors will be required to wear appropriate PPE and will be restricted to a designated area.
The Otium Centre has always been a fun, social and vibrant place to be and we will work hard to ensure this continues as the physical and mental well-being of our members is
of paramount importance to us.
If you would like to discuss any of the above, please contact us at the centre or email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
Keep Smiling :)