The Otium Centre is open
and following all Government guidelines, whilst continuing to care for our members and delivering a full programme of
activities. A review of our practices will be done on a constant basis to reflect any updated advice. Some of the measures we have put in place will include:
- At the height of the pandemic, all staff will wear scrubs and other PPE such as masks; aprons and gloves will be worn where appropriate. Full
perspex face shields will continue to be worn by staff while assisting certain members with food and drinks and during activities.
- Members will be collected by staff from their vehicle and taken into the centre to reduce footfall in and out.
- At the height of the pandemic, all coats/jackets will be hung in suit carriers to eliminate cross contamination.
- Fortunately we have many rooms at the centre. This will enable members to access activities whilst maintaining social
- Hand washing will be encouraged and promoted throughout the day as part of their routine activity.
- We will continue with our robust cleaning regime and sanitise after use.
- All recognised visitors will be required to wear appropriate PPE and will be restricted to a designated area.
The Otium Centre has always been a fun, social and vibrant place to be and we will work hard to ensure this continues as the physical and mental well-being of our members is
of paramount importance to us.
If you would like to discuss any of the above, please contact us at the centre or email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
Keep Smiling :)